The Canadian Trame Association
An association close to its members
- Bringing together accredited practitioners of Trame Vibrational Therapy.
- Ensuring quality and integrity of practice for its members.
- Ensuring the protection of the public.
- Promoting Trame Vibrational Therapy in Canada.
- Promoting the teachings of Trame Vibrational Therapy in Canada through the College of Trainers.
The College of Trainers.
- Ensuring the sustainability of the teachings and its recognition across Canada.
- Ensuring education for practitioners.
- Ensuring instruction to trainers.
The Association and the College of Trainers are the only bodies officially recognized by the creator of Trame, Patrick Burensteinas.
Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors is composed of 7 member practitioners or trainers :
Anny Gilbert, President
Josette Tremblay, Vice-President
Nathalie Trudel, Secretary
Philippe Berne, Treasurer
Raphaël Bouchardon, Director of Communications
Diane Messier, Director
Pascal Gironne, Director